Get an inside look at the 10 best intranet designs of 2001 — this 111-page report is the only place to find this information, with 72 full-color screenshots of before and after designs, which are usually protected behind the organization’s firewall.
Comprehensive case studies inform you of the trends and challenges of the year, which you can use to improve your own intranet design.
The winning intranets were chosen by expert review based on design and usability, from a field of hundreds of nominations.
- Tips for incorporating successful design patterns onto your intranet
- Design templates and how to achieve a consistent look and feel
- Document repositories
- Presenting news
- Discussion boards and community
- Outsourcing content management
- Sales force automation applications
- Scheduling and coordination applications
- Development process for intranet redesigns
- Coordinating division-level and enterprise-level design
- Getting employees to post updates to the intranet
- Information on the methods and technologies used to achieve the vision within an organization