The UX Conference offers courses about a broad range of web and application design topics. Most courses are also available as in-house training. Each course counts toward UX Certification.
Applying Lean UX approaches for Agile environments
- How to incorporate user experience techniques within Agile development
- Apply Lean UX practices for shipping quality products quickly
Quick and cost-effective technique for identifying major usability issues early with sketches and paper. Perfect fit for Agile and Lean processes
- Learn techniques for discovering usability issues early and shortening development time
- Discover how paper prototyping can facilitate creativity and build consensus among team members
- Conduct your own studies using wireframes and prototypes