Industrial companies tend to be big and have more employees than other companies. The more employees, the higher the return on investment from making employees more productive through improved intranet usability.
Through detailed case studies, this 764-page report catches you up on the trends and challenges of past winning intranets at manufacturing companies, product companies, and industrial organizations.
The showcased intranets were chosen based on expert review of the design and usability of hundreds of nominated intranets, reprinted from the Intranet Design Annuals 2001-2014.
- 24 case studies of best in class intranets within the manufacturing sector
- Design patterns that contribute to the winning intranets’ success
- Tips on how to incorporate usability features onto your intranet
- Methods and technologies used to achieve the vision within an organization's framework
- Before and after designs, usually hidden behind a firewall
- 388 full-color screenshots so you can see the designs