Content Strategy Courses
Usability Week offers courses about a broad range of web and application design topics. Most courses are also available as in-house training. Each course counts toward UX Certification.
Web content for the way your audience thinks and behaves
- How people read online based on usability testing and eyetracking research
- Optimize content for users, search engines, and accessibility devices
- Write concise, benefits-driven copy to increase conversion
- Increase usability by following our web writing guidelines
Business value and processes behind a successful content strategy
- Building a business case for investing in content strategy
- The step-by-step process to produce a content strategy for your web, email, mobile and social media content.
- How to expand your strategy to incorporate offline materials and other marketing collateral
- How to audit your existing web copy
Use formats and guidelines to create strong cross-media content and define your tone of voice
- The business value of content formats
- How to write sample formats and get people to use them
- Techniques for developing a tone of voice and using it consistently across platforms