The UX Conference offers courses about a broad range of web and application design topics. Most courses are also available as in-house training. Each course counts toward UX Certification.
Generate new ideas systematically that enhance usability, visual appeal, and brand perception in any UX design or redesign project.
- Systematically ideate redesign options with a checklist of proven ways to make things easier, more organized, and visually appealing
- Learn best practices for improving the idea-generation phase of the UX design process
Quick and cost-effective technique for identifying major usability issues early with sketches and paper. Perfect fit for Agile and Lean processes
- Learn techniques for discovering usability issues early and shortening development time
- Discover how paper prototyping can facilitate creativity and build consensus among team members
- Conduct your own studies using wireframes and prototypes
Effectively communicate UX design ideas and research findings to managers, collaborators, and other stakeholders.
- Learn how to effectively document and clearly communicate your design and research findings to all stakeholders, including: managers, clients, and developers.
- Improve key deliverables such as: wireframes and prototypes, user journeys, flowcharts, personas, presentations, and usability reports.