The UX Conference offers courses about a broad range of web and application design topics. Most courses are also available as in-house training. Each course counts toward UX Certification.
Systematic methods for creative solutions to any UX design or redesign challenge
- Understand how to improve the idea-generation phase of your UX design process
- Practice a wide range of user-centered ideation techniques and learn how to adapt them for your team or project
- Approach your design challenges with a fresh perspective
Quick and cost-effective technique for identifying major usability issues early with sketches and paper. Perfect fit for Agile and Lean processes
- Learn techniques for discovering usability issues early and shortening development time
- Discover how paper prototyping can facilitate creativity and build consensus among team members
- Conduct your own studies using wireframes and prototypes
Effectively communicate UX design ideas and research findings to managers, collaborators, and other stakeholders.
- Learn how to effectively document and clearly communicate your design and research findings to all stakeholders, including: managers, clients, and developers.
- Improve key deliverables such as: wireframes and prototypes, user journeys, flowcharts, personas, presentations, and usability reports.