Get an inside look at the 10 best intranet designs of 2016. This 498-page report is the only place to find this information, with 166 full-color screenshots of before-and-after designs, which are usually protected behind the organization's firewall.
The report includes an accompanying file with full-size versions of all 166 intranet images contained in the report.
Comprehensive case studies, detailed best practices and annotated screenshots keep you up-to-date on current trends and challenges that you can use to improve your own intranet design.
The winning intranets were chosen by expert review based on design and usability, from an international field of submissions.
- Comprehensive case studies of winning intranet designs
- Tips for incorporating successful design patterns and best practices into your intranet
- Lessons learned and tips for improving the intranet design process
- Responsive design
- Understanding employees
- Content reduction and migration
- Author support and content workflows
- Personalization and customization
- Multi-language support
- Video and images
- Fat footers
- Integration and support of social tools
- Global navigation
- Team sizes
- Project timelines
- Governance structures
- Return on investment and measures of success
- American Cancer Society (United States), a global nonprofit voluntary health organization fighting against cancer
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP (United States), a financial services law firm
- DORMA (Germany), since September 2015 part of the newly formed dorma+kaba Group, whose 16,000 employees produce and market door technology systems and allied products around the globe
- Enbridge Inc. (Canada), a company that transports, generates, and distributes energy across North America
- Intermountain Healthcare (United States), a not-for-profit health system with 22 hospitals and 185 clinics serving Utah and southeastern Idaho
- NAV CANADA (Canada), Canada’s Air Navigation Service Provider (ANSP) that manages 12 million aircraft movements per year for 40,000 customers across 18 million square kilometers, making it the world’s second-largest ANSP by traffic volume
- Repsol S.A. (Spain), a private energy company providing service in more than 40 countries
- Salini Impregilo SpA (Italy), a global construction company specializing in complex infrastructure projects and operating in 50 countries
- The Co-operators Group Limited (Canada), a co-operative insurance and financial services organization
- The Swedish Parliament (Sweden), Sweden’s primary representative forum, elected by the people in general elections
These intranets supported from 950 to 35,000 employees, with an average organization size of 12,500 employees.
See also: The previous year's winning intranet designs from 2015.